This page gives access to the results of the domain design phase for the CORDET Generic Architecture.
The functional part of the CORDET Generic Architecture consists of two software frameworks covering the Attitude and Orbit Control Subsystem (AOCS) and the Data Handling (DH) Subsystems. The framework covering the AOCS is called "Control Framework" because it might be suitable for a generic on-board control system as well as specifically for the AOCS. The framework covering the DH subsystem is called "DH Framework". The domain design for the CORDET Software Frameworks was done by P&P Software.
The data package for the framework domain design consists of the folllowing items:
- A Technical Note giving an overview of the design of the two frameworks. This document serves as an introduction to the other items in the design data package.
- The UML2 model of the CORDET Frameworks. This was built in the Topcased environment.
- The detailed design documentation of the UML2 model of the CORDET Frameworks available as a JavaDoc-like hyperlinked web site.
- The detailed design documentation is embedded within the model itself. It was automatically extracted from the model by using a documentation generator implemented as an Eclipse plug-in. The plug-in can be accessed together with basic documentation on how to use it from here.
- A Sample Configuration File for the Control Framework in OpenOffice format.
Finally, in order to test the framework models, a test harness was built. This is not documented but can be made available on request.