Overview of the EODiSP
This page lists the licenses for the different parts of the EODiSP platform.
3rd party software
The following lists the licenses for all 3rd party products or libraries that are used in the EODiSP. The license mentioned in the list applies to the version used in the EODiSP.
- Apache Ant: Licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0.
- Eclipse Modelling Framework (EMF): Licensed under the Eclipse Public License Version 1.0.
- Java-based Simple Argument Parser (JSAP): Licensed under the Lesser GNU Public License. Clarifications on the license can be found at http://www.martiansoftware.com/jsap/license.html.
- JUnit: Licensed under the Common Public License Version 1.0.
- Log4j: Licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0.
- SAXON XSLT Processor: Licensed under the Mozilla Public License 1.0 (MPL)
- JMatLink: Licensed under the Apache License (version is not restricted).
- The Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT): Licensed under the Eclipse Public License Version 1.0.
- Jini: Licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0.
- JXTA: Licensed under The Sun Project JXTA Software License.
- InfoNode Docking Windows: Licensed under the a dual license. For GPL, the GNU General Public License Version 2 applies.
- JGoodies Forms and JGoodies Bindings: Licensed under a BSD License. A specific license text is delivered along with the source code for every JGoodies project.